Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Beard (2/14/2012)

Hello, I am Eric, and this is my beard. Yes, I have a beard. A lot of people tell me to shave. Why must I shave? My beard makes my face look better (you should see me without it hahaha). 

People tell me I look homeless because of my beard. If that were true, Santa would look terribly homeless. It's not the beard, guys, it's my terrible fashion sense that makes me look homeless.

People ask me when was the last time i shaved, whether I can braid it, whether I shampoo it, comb it. The last time i shave was august, idk, i never tried braiding it, yes, and yes.


I'm not growing this for you. I'm growing my beard because I like it. (also, it's something to stroke when I'm bored... ummm yea... stroke...) But yea, for all you haters out there, I hope you allow yourself to try growing a beard (or even leghair or something for girls). Am I killing anyone by growing my beard? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment